Tax Accounting Business
We offer tax consulting services to help you achieve an optimal tax refund. We can advise on any of the following tax situations:
- Corporate Taxes
- Self-Employed or Solo-Business Taxes
- Personal Income Taxes
- Business Taxes
- Consumption Taxes
- Inheritance Taxes
- Gift Taxes
- Property Amortization Taxes
- Electronic Tax Filing
Tax Advisory Services
As a foreign resident living in Japan, it can be challenging to understand the Japanese tax system and tax filing requirements. Our international staff can assist you in your preferred language (including Japanese, English, Chinese, Korean, or Filipino). We can manage your tax account and electronic tax filing with the tax office. Our firm can advise on the following important matters in the Japanese tax system:
1. For mid to long-term residents living in Japan, any income that is earned in Japan and any income that is remitted to Japan during the tax year, is taxable in Japan.
2. For permanent residents living in Japan, all worldwide income is taxable in Japan.
3. If you are self-employed or have multiple sources of income in Japan, you need to file a tax return (Kakutei-Shinkoku 確定申告).
Please contact us to arrange an introductory meeting with our Certified Public Tax Accountant to discuss your specific tax situation, at no cost to you.
English Teacher Tax Filing Package
We are experienced with tax filing and tax refunds for English teachers in Japan. Our tax advisory services can help English teachers who are working as company employees or on a self-employed basis. By using our services, you can benefit from the convenience of electronic tax filing and receiving payment of your tax refund by direct bank deposit. The English Teacher Tax Filing Package includes advisory services for:
- Previous year Payment Record
- Invoices and payment receipts
- Cash book records
- Communication (mobile phone, Wi-Fi device rental, etc.)
- Office supplies (stationery, pens, etc.)
- Meetings (printing, photocopying, materials, etc.)
- Books, trade magazines, and subscriptions
- Home office costs (calculated as a percentage of rent and utilities)
- Medical costs (doctor’s fees, dental fees, pharmacy prescriptions, etc.)
- Health Insurance premiums
- Life Insurance premiums
- National Pension Insurance Deduction Certificate
- Damage/ Earthquake Insurance premiums
Payment of the accounting service fees are only due after filing your tax return with the tax office. The accounting fees are calculated as a fixed percentage based on the amount of income.
Investing in the Philippines, Southeast Asia, and ASEAN
“The shared vision of ASEAN as a concert of Southeast Asian nations, outward looking, living in peace, stability and prosperity, bonded together in partnership in dynamic development and in a community of caring societies.”
Our business can help facilitate companies in the Philippines and Japan to build an alliance as trading partners, assist the Philippines in achieving higher economic output, and contribute to prosperity in the Asia-Pacific region.
Market Research – comprehensive study and research for specific industries our customers are interested in, and coordination support with organizations such as JETRO, SME Support Organizations, and the Japanese and Philippines Embassies.
Company Establishment and Support – developing the best strategy for establishing a market presence by establishing company subsidiaries, branch offices, consignment companies, or agency offices.
Tax Treaty between Japan and the Philippines – application of the existing tax treaty to avoid double taxation in both countries, and to minimize both tax risk and tax liabilities.
Visa Acquisition – assistance with work visas for business, investment or employment in Japan in compliance with the work visa requirements of the Japanese Government.